Date:	Sat, 2 Sep 2006 07:27:06 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From:	"s_nelson400@...oo.es" <s_nelson@...gilio.it>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Strictly Personal

Dear Sir
I came across your e-mail address in the chambers of commerce
and industries and i felt that you can be of assistance to me.
I want
to transfer out 16,000,000.00 (Sixteen Million Pounds Sterling) from
our bank here, I have
the courage to contact you for this important
transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in
future.
I am Dr. Troy smith, the auditor and head of computing
department of our bank here in London,United Kingdom.
There is an
account opened in this bank in 1995 and since my inception into office
in 2001,nobody has operated on this account again, after going
through
some old files, I discovered that if i do not remit this money out
urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing.
I am only contacting you as
a foreigner because this money can not be approved to any local bank
here in London, but can only be approved to any foreign account because
the money is pounds sterlings and the former owner of the account was
Eshed B Williams and he was a foreigner too.
Once am sure you are
capable of assisting me out, i will give you more details of this
transaction.
Sincerely,
Dr. Troy smith

--