Date:	Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:56:05 +0200
From:	Dimitri Chausson <tri2000@....net>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: serious kernel messages in /var/log/messages

Hi,

I am using a 2.6.16-2-k7 kernel and experiencing problems. The computer sometimes freezes (not only X), sometimes my terminal disappear as I am typing something in, so it's very difficult to find the reason. I already suspect a hardware problem, but I do not know what to start with. I also included two excerpts of my /var/log/messages after such problem occured.
Maybe some of you can give me a good hint.
I reinstalled my whole system on sunday, b/c I wanted to exclude the possibility of badly broken software.. but those abnormal logs appeared since,

thanks a lot for your time,

Dimitri

View attachment "kernel_pb.txt" of type "text/plain" (6097 bytes)

View attachment "kernel_pb2.txt" of type "text/plain" (2927 bytes)