Date:	Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:49:52 +0300
From:	"S.Çağlar Onur" <caglar@...dus.org.tr>
To:	john stultz <johnstul@...ibm.com>
Cc:	Greg Schafer <gschafer@....com.au>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Andi Kleen <ak@....de>
Subject: Re: 2.6.18 Nasty Lockup

28 Eyl 2006 Per 14:39 tarihinde, S.Çağlar Onur şunları yazmıştı:
> 27 Eyl 2006 Çar 22:14 tarihinde, john stultz şunları yazmıştı:
> > Ok. Good to hear you have a workaround. Now to sort out why your TSCs
> > are becoming un-synced. From the dmesg you sent me privately, I noticed
> > that while you have 4 cpus, the following message only shows up once:
> >
> > ACPI: Processor [CPU1] (supports 8 throttling states)
> >
> > Does disabling cpufreq change anything?
>
> By the way i tried but nothing changes :(

Is there any other advice available? Is there anything else you want me to
try?

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar@...dus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!