Date:	Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:23:57 +0100
From:	Sergio Monteiro Basto <sergio@...giomb.no-ip.org>
To:	Andi Kleen <ak@...e.de>
Cc:	discuss@...-64.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [discuss] Re: Please report all left over "DWARF2 unwinder
	stucks"

Hi, I am resending the message. Only yesterday, I notice that I send my
emails via localhost with sendmail, which gave some problems.

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 00:12 +0100, Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:

> Hi got one DWARF2 when eth1 is going down (usbnet, cdc_ether).

(I mean when I do service network stop )

> I got it with git6, 7 or 8 ( I don't remember well), with git 10 no and
> with git 18 I got it again.
>
> Option report_lost_tickets, now send a lot of messages
>
> Last note I strip all RedHat patches, now is just linux-2.6.18 with gits
> and strip also  .config

I dont know if it help (with git20), I made a test and boot up without
Option notsc , I got other DWARF2 ...

Let me know if you need some more information or test.

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M.B.

View attachment "dmesg27" of type "text/plain" (72723 bytes)