Date:	Sun, 8 Oct 2006 20:04:37 +0200
From:	Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@...-owl.de>
To:	Adrian Bunk <bunk@...sta.de>
Cc:	Pekka Enberg <penberg@...helsinki.fi>,
	Trond Myklebust <Trond.Myklebust@...app.com>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: 2.6.19-rc1: known regressions (v2)

On Sun, 2006-10-08 19:59:08 +0200, Adrian Bunk <bunk@...sta.de> wrote:
> > Read the bug report: Seems it
> > was actually caused by a non-initialized variable introduced by a
> > patch to util-linux.
>
> It was the sum of two independent bugs, and one of them was a kernel bug.

Without reading the sources but only the bug report, my impression is
that the kernel code is correct.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@...-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:         "really soon now":      an unspecified period of time, likly to

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (190 bytes)