Date:	Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:30:33 +0800
From:	"zhou drangon" <drangon.mail@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: re: [take22 0/4] kevent: Generic event handling mechanism.

performance is great, and we are exciting at the result.

I want to know why there can be so much improvement, can we improve epoll too ?

for Kevent, I am more interesting at a universal event machanism.
In one interface, we can wait for timer event, socket event, and disk AIO event,
this can make the userland application easier to handle multiple event.