Date:	Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:08:49 +0200
From:	"S.Çağlar Onur" <caglar@...dus.org.tr>
To:	Zachary Amsden <zach@...are.com>
Cc:	Andi Kleen <ak@...e.de>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@...e.de>,
	john stultz <johnstul@...ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [Opps] Invalid opcode

13 Kas 2006 Pts 06:20 tarihinde, Zachary Amsden şunları yazmıştı:
> I would like to find the exact cause of the problem; I suspect, as does
> Andi, that it could just be dormant. You had problems still with
> 2.6.18.latest, correct? If I can find the cause, I would like to get a
> fix into 2.6.18-stable if possible. I think you already sent me the
> reproducing kernel config, but I seem to have misplaced it. Could you
> resend? I should have some time to look at this early this week.

Sorry for late reply, [1] is the kernel config i used and if you want i can
provide ~5mb iso contains that kernel and its 26.19-rc5 version to test?

[1] http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/2.6.18/config.2.6.18
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar@...dus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!