Date:	Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:02:21 -0300
From:	"Juan Erbes" <jerbes@...il.com>
To:	licensing@....org
Cc:	license-violation@....org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	"David Turner" <novalis@....org>
Subject: Fwd: Meyer Sound GPL Violations

Yesterday I was in an audio seminar from Meyer Sound and the AES, and
discovered an audio analizer that uses Linux OS, and I mean that it
uses the fftw open source libraries. In the details of the product,
not appear any word about gpl and linux.
Please, investigate this case:
http://www.meyersound.com/products/sim/sim3/
In the case, that I viewed the system was installed in the hard disk
of a laptop.

Here is the link with the LICENSE AGREEMENT from the Sim3 software (and OS):
http://www.meyersound.com/forms/sim3_update/legal.htm

Regards