Date:	Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:31:48 +0200
From:	"Alon Bar-Lev" <alon.barlev@...il.com>
To:	"Andrew Morton" <akpm@...l.org>
Cc:	"Russell King" <rmk+lkml@....linux.org.uk>, tom@...ervice.com,
	bwalle@...e.de, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [patch 03/26] Dynamic kernel command-line - arm

Hello Andrew,

Can I do anything more in order to be closer to merge?
Some general comments... or should I CC other people etc...
I submitted this several times but got almost no architecture to ACK.

I just don't know how we can progress with this issue... All we wanted
is to break the 256 limit in x86...

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.