Date:	Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:13:53 +0000 (UTC)
From:	Jeroen Roodhart <jeroen@...wielder.nl>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject:  Re: Forcedeth issues, loss of connectivity.  ASUS M2N32-SLI-D w/ AMD64

David Ford <david <at> blue-labs.org> writes:

> Any "me toos" out there, any suggestions?

Big "me too" here. I use this board to run "workstation and home samba services"
and it seems that under stress, the connection gets lost. Can't put my finger on
the when/what/why too.

I get the feeling though that when I use the ethernet-device locally _and_ it
gets used through samba (externally) the problem is more likely to occur.

If anyone gets this, please tell me. As David says: too nice a board to have
this problem :)

Thanx,

Jeroen Roodhart