Date:	Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:08:54 +0300
From:	Dmitri Vorobiev <dmitri.vorobiev@...iga.ru>
To:	Greg KH <greg@...ah.com>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Free Linux Driver Development!

Greg KH пишет:
> Free Linux Driver Development!

Just curious, it is a coincidence or a thoughtful action that this offer
(which is undoubtedly very attractive and will definitely help the Linux
user base grow) is published on the very same day when a well-known
software giant releases a new Major Version of their closed-source
operating system?

Thanks,

Dmitri