Date:	Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:35:41 -0800 (PST)
From:	Alex Dubov <oakad@...oo.com>
To:	Pierre Ossman <drzeus-mmc@...eus.cx>,
	Andreas Steinmetz <ast@...dv.de>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [2.6.20] tifm_7xx1/mmc not working

I'm aware that there are some weird problems with a 2.6.20. I'm currently looking into it.

Besides, I wonder, are tifm and sdhci play nicely together? And then, we do know that suspend is
totally broken in the older versions of the driver. So it may be desirable to make a test with
sdhci unloaded and machine freshly rebooted (not resumed).