Date:	Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:18:31 -0500
From:	"Ryan Hope" <rmh3093@...il.com>
To:	"Al Boldi" <a1426z@...ab.com>
Cc:	"William Lee Irwin III" <wli@...omorphy.com>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Pluggable Schedulers (was: [ANNOUNCE] RSDL completely fair starvation free interactive cpu scheduler)

from what I understood, there is a performance loss in plugsched
schedulers because they have to share code....

even if pluggable schedulers is not a viable option, being able to
choose which one was built into the kernel would be easy (only takes a
few ifdefs), i too think competition would be good