Date:	Sat, 31 Mar 2007 02:28:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:	Xenofon Antidides <xantidides@...oo.gr>
To:	Mike Galbraith <efault@....de>
Cc:	Ingo Molnar <mingo@...e.hu>, Con Kolivas <kernel@...ivas.org>,
	linux list <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
Subject: Re: [test] hackbench.c interactivity results: vanilla versus SD/RSDL

--- Mike Galbraith <efault@....de> wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 22:41 -0700, Xenofon Antidides
> wrote:
>
> > Patch makes X yuck with any load. I stick with SD.
>
> Shrug.  My milage is different, but hey, it's a work
> in progress.  If SD
> ever gets to the point that it actually delivers
> what it claims, I may
> join you.
>
> In the meantime, IMHO mainline is MUCH better in the
> general case.  If
> the general case was that which the various sleep
> exploits do, the
> history mechanism in mainline wouldn't have survived
> it's first day.
>
> 	-Mike

I have no any idea what is wrong to you. Mainline is
skata to me. For long time now I use windows to work
problems. I cannot play wine games with audio, I
cannot sample video, I cannot use skype, I cannot play
midi. And even linux only things I try do I cannot
share my X, I cannot use more than one vmware. All
those is fix for me with SD. I sorry I answer kernel
email and go away now for good.

Xant