Date:	Tue, 01 May 2007 01:40:00 +0200
From:	"Uwe Bugla" <uwe.bugla@....de>
To:	Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@...il.com>, xyzzy@...akeasy.org
Cc:	linux-dvb@...uxtv.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	torvalds@...ux-foundation.org, akpm@...ux-foundation.org,
	mkrufky@...uxtv.org
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] Re: Critical points about kernel 2.6.21	and
	pseudo-authorities

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Tue, 01 May 2007 02:58:49 +0400
Von: Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@...il.com>
An: Trent Piepho <xyzzy@...akeasy.org>
Betreff: Re: [linux-dvb] Re: Critical points about kernel 2.6.21	and	pseudo-authorities

> Trent Piepho wrote:
>
> > The issue with dst is just a minor missing feature to fully support the
> dvb
> > helper module customization system.  So nobody needs to worry about this
> > anymore, the last two patches in this repository will fix it correctly.
>
> With regards to the dst, i have explained earlier to you that
>
> 1) the dst is not a frontend
> 2) i do not wish to use the frontend attach methods with regards to
> dst/dst_ca
>
> To mention, we had these discussions much long back how to go about it
> and don't think that every time a new developer get's an account with
> linuxtv.org, this has to be a matter that has to discussed to death
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/16156/match=patch+dvb+bt8xx+cleanup
>
> (eventhough of not much concern) If you now see most of the code in
> dvb-bt8xx especially the DMA stuff was refactored from the dst driver.
>
> But that said, the dst *is* different, so WTH ?

Mister Manuel Abraham,

1. You utmost personally are responsible for 4 ununsable kernels, as far as bt8xx cards are concerned: 2.6.13, 2.6.14, 2.6.15, 2.6.16!
2. You did not even want to imply to resolve that issue by incarnating that "community and synergy principle" that linux community needs to exist at all, but you just perverted it by flaming capable people - and in so far I personally would deeply recommend you to shut up now and go to hell (where you belong) without any thinkable return ticket as you are nothing else but just another motherfucker...
3. You have been ignoring my contributions out of a gesture of ignorance and arrogance and incapability of every kind of human skills for months now, and I will never even try to have any mercy for that
4. Your effort of making dvb-bt8xx cards independent from bttv has been dying out of your personified asociality, ignorance, and anti-communicative behaviour - thus the very hopeful cx878 project is another dead born child produced by your personal behaviour, asociality, ignorance, stupidity and incompatibility, with the effect that Christoph Pfister has turned off from that development tree and now is maintainer of kaffeine where he is doing a very good job, neglecting any further cooperation with you deeply asocial human being in pure incarnation
5. Mister Manuel Abraham, I am not alone just to say that I want you to vanish and shrink from here without any return ticket at all

Go to hell, Manuel Abraham, and do not return at all to absolutely no thinkable condition at all, and never come back to this place once more again
Just goto hell, you goddamn deeply asocial miserable sonofabitch!!

Uwe