Date:	Tue, 01 May 2007 21:20:01 +0200
From:	e9hack <e9hack@...glemail.com>
To:	Uwe Bugla <uwe.bugla@....de>
CC:	mrechberger@...il.com, mchehab@...radead.org,
	linux-dvb@...uxtv.org, xyzzy@...akeasy.org, abraham.manu@...il.com,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] Re: DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical
 points about ...)

Uwe Bugla wrote:

> The biggest problem that I had with you in the past weeks is and was that you never even once offer full transparency when you are building up theses NOT TO accept patches.
>
> And if it is only the other side (me, Trent, others) to be forced to offer transparent information BUT NOT YOU YOURSELF
> then this is what I would call a deep anti-democratic behaviour.
>
> You can neither help nor can you solve any problem continuing in that manner,
> can you?
>
> Happy reflection on your very strange methods, with the hope to do better in the future! If there is some hope - well, I doubt!

Hi Uwe,

I would like it if you only post technical topics without any comments to some person. In your case, the comments are
mostly a personally attacks against someone. If I use google to search for your name: in the last 5 years, on every
board, forum, ML,.. you had trouble with many people. It was always because someone wasn't your opinion or someone
didn't do what you seems to expect. Afterwards, you did always start your attacks and flame war. As a result nobody did
response to you and you was fired from some places. Your problem with some people from this list isn't a problem of this
people. It's a problem of your own and of your communicative skills. If you cannot respect sentence #1, please go away
and do never post to this list again.

Just my two cents..

- Hartmut