Date:	Mon, 14 May 2007 19:10:33 +0300
From:	"Vitaliy Ivanov" <vitalivanov@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: USB adutux device number

Hello,

I'm not sure if it's correct place to deal with the issue.

In Documentation/devices.txt there is no info about adutux driver that
is included in the kernel:
		 65 = /dev/usb/usblcd	USBLCD Interface (info@...lcd.de)
		 66 = /dev/usb/cpad0	Synaptics cPad (mouse/LCD)
		 96 = /dev/usb/hiddev0	1st USB HID device

The driver itself includes the following (drivers/usb/misc/adutux.c):

#ifdef CONFIG_USB_DYNAMIC_MINORS
#define ADU_MINOR_BASE	0
#else
#define ADU_MINOR_BASE	67
#endif

We need to update Documentation/devices.txt with this information. The
number of devices is 16.

I found an old mail tread for this:
http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0609.3/2173.html
But I don't see anything related to adu devices in devices.txt at all.

Please let me know what is the reason of this. If needed I will create
a patch for this.

-- V