Date:	Thu, 17 May 2007 09:08:08 -0400
From:	koan <koan00@...il.com>
To:	"Neil Brown" <neilb@...e.de>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [2.6.20.11] File system corruption with degraded md/RAID-5 device

Neil,

I ran the drives in RAID-0 as you suggested and noticed the same problem.

I also ran memtest86 over night but there were no errors.

I did notice this SIL3114 card doesn't play nice with the other
promise cards (or vice versa). I had to swap them arroudn in the PCI
slots for the system to boot at all. I'll try removing the additional
hardware and see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks, Jesse