Date:	Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:33:41 +0200
From:	Bill Eldridge <dcbill@...ny.cz>
To:	Markus Rechberger <mrechberger@...il.com>
CC:	Uwe Bugla <uwe.bugla@....de>, akpm@...ux-foundation.org,
	linux-dvb@...uxtv.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] dst customization patchset

Sounds good, Markus - do you have a list of known bugs that need to be
handled?
Is this something that can go up on the Wiki, or are there enough that a
bug tracking
system is required?

While timelines won't be enforceable for people doing things in their
spare time, it's
still useful to put up time goals and priority lists on projects, both
new development and
bug fixes, to keep momentum going and gauge progress, including seeing
that something
that should have been fixed isn't getting handled.

Can people accept Markus as a reasonable, informed arbiter of what will
go into the main tree
even if there are disagreements? It also sounds like new programmers
here  need more startup
instructions/assistance/advice and ground rules than on many open source
projects.

Regards,
Bill