Date:	Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:29:30 -0700
From:	"Kok, Auke" <auke-jan.h.kok@...el.com>
CC:	Al Viro <viro@....linux.org.uk>,
	Josh Triplett <josh@...edesktop.org>
Subject: generic bool and sparse errors?

I'm experimenting with using the generic bool type and using sparse I get tons
of these messages:

warning: incorrect type in argument 4 (different signedness)
     expected bool [unsigned] [usertype] *[unsigned] success
     got bool *<noident>

I'm not really worried about this, I assume that sparse hasn't caught up with
what bool really means, but perhaps this can be looked into by someone who knows
sparse well. The warnings don't really add up and with more people switching to
use the generic bool this may beceome unwanted.

alternatively we might need to reconsider the `typedef _Bool bool;` declaration
and force it to be unsigned. I'm not sure what to think of that.

Cheers,

Auke