Date:	Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:35:17 +0200
From:	Stanislav Brabec <sbrabec@...e.cz>
To:	Vojtech Pavlik <vojtech@...e.cz>
Cc:	"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa@...or.com>,
	Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@....nl>,
Subject: Re: Proposal: change keycode for scancode e0 32 from 150 to 172

Vojtech Pavlik wrote:

> > > The logo on the key is a homepage logo, the text below is www/homepage.
> > > So what to send? I believe that for consistency with the usb codes send
> > > it should be KEY_HOMEPAGE, but thats based on a sample of 1 usb
> > > keyboard. Input on what other usb keyboards send for the key with the
> > > homepage iocn is very much welcome.

It seems that several keyboards have both HomePage and WWW keys:

All these AT keyboards are from Xorg symbols/inet.

A4Tech Wireless Desktop
BTC 9000A
Compaq Easy Access Keyboard
Compaq (eg. Armada, Evo) Laptop Keyboard
Logitech (common definition)
Logitech Internet Keyboard
Microsoft Office Keyboard

It would be nice if anybody can test similar AT/USB keyboard.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer