Date:	Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:42:23 -0400
From:	Jeff Garzik <jeff@...zik.org>
To:	linux-ide@...r.kernel.org
CC:	Alan Cox <alan@...rguk.ukuu.org.uk>,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Albert Lee <albertcc@...ibm.com>, Tejun Heo <htejun@...il.com>,
	Kristen Carlson Accardi <kristen.c.accardi@...el.com>,
	Mikael Pettersson <mikpe@...uu.se>
Subject: [info] What's in Jeff's libata-dev inbox?

>> I have patches from Alan (pata_sis FIFO whack, pata_dma option), Tejun,
>> Albert and Kristen still to be reviewed.  Will get to those on Friday,
>> after the July 4th US holiday.tions(-)

Just to be more specific, my to-review inbox contains:

Alan: pata_sis FIFO whack, pata_dma option

Tejun: PMP patchbomb

Albert: irq_on/off restructure, irq-driven PIO to wq, minor PIO fixes

Kristen: ALPM

Mikael: sata_promise cleanup and hotplug

via akpm: HPA cleanup, cancel-rearming-wq cleanup

A few one-liner patches from Florian A, Boaz H, Christian L, Sonic Z,
Jose A R.

NOTE to Kristen:  I am OK with your SATA async notification patches, as
stated a while ago, but I think Andrew Morton had a better plan for
merging that, so it's not in my queue.

Anything not on this list should be resent, I don't have it.

	Jeff