Date:	Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:16:16 -0500
From:	Joseph Pingenot <trelane@...itasaru.net>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: inotify and /proc/<pid>

I was trying to use inotify to watch process changes (especially process
  termination) by watching /proc/<pid>.

Sadly, although I could see something reading various files, nothing
  was issued when the process I was watching exited and the directory
  went away.

Is this intentional, or a bug?

-Joseph
--
"There is also an entire branch in the physical therapy field dedicated