Date:	Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:42:56 +0300
From:	"Ivan N. Zlatev" <contact@...z.net>
To:	"Michal Piotrowski" <michal.k.k.piotrowski@...il.com>
Cc:	"Takashi Iwai" <tiwai@...e.de>, "Thomas Meyer" <thomas@...3r.de>,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [2/4] 2.6.23-rc4: known regressions

On 8/29/07, Michal Piotrowski <michal.k.k.piotrowski@...il.com> wrote:

> ALSA
>
> Subject         : Master volume control broken
> References      : http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/8/18/46
> Last known good : ?
> Submitter       : Thomas Meyer <thomas@...3r.de>
> Caused-By       : Ivan N. Zlatev <contact@...z.net>
>                   commit 5d5d3bc3eddf2ad97b2cb090b92580e7fed6cee1
> Handled-By      : Ivan N. Zlatev <contact@...z.net>
> Status          : problem is being debugged

Hello,

I am not the one to handle the issue. I have just supplied the
pinconfigs for the intel mac cards and assisted with logs/debug
information, so I happen to be more of an end user. I am not familiar
with the code base of the Intel HDA Codec. Takashi Iwai is the one
with the knowledge to fix the problem.

Regards.

--
Ivan N. Zlatev

Web: http://www.i-nZ.net
"It's all some kind of whacked out conspiracy."