Date:	Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:16:13 +0200
From:	Oleg Verych <olecom@...wer.upol.cz>
To:	Marc Espie <espie@...im.net>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: GPL weasels and the atheros stink

* Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:03:07 +0200

> Hi. My name may not ring a bell for lots of lklm members.

Hallo, Marc. It's OK; shit happens, calm down, please.

[]
> Well, if that's truely the case, I may reconsider my good faith for future
> contributions. Heck, instead of giving away my code under the GPL, I could
> keep my contributions in the form of patches. Ironically, with tools such
> as git, this is no longer as cumbersome as this used to be. So, instead
> of new gcc code sent to the FSF (and given to the FSF), we could explicitly
> keep patches under the ISC licence, and explain loudly why this is so.

About GCC this is a good point. Seconded. Maybe then `sparse' by Linus
and friends will be a good competitor for that FSF guarded pet...

[]
> Nice going, GPL fan-boys...

HA-ha. Shit hits the fan-boys.

GPL is not FSF. GPL or FSF is not Debian. Linux is (was?) for FUN.

Good bye.
--
-o--=O`C  info emacs-manual : not found  /. .\ ( is there any reason to live? )
 #oo'L O  info make  : not found            o  (  yes --- R.I.P. FSF + RMS    )