Date:	Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:48:05 +0100
From:	"UK TATTOO STUDIOS" <info@...-the-best-sites.com>
To:	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: UK Tattoo Studios - You MUST get your tattoo studio listed on my site, PLEASE READ

Below is an update on this months testimonials from tattoo studios
advertising on uk tattoo studios.co.uk:

"i have tattooed more new customers this summer holiday through youre
site than any other form of advertising"
bubba, mr bubbas tattoo studio, hants, From September 2007

"Just wanted to say how please we are we joined UK Tattoo Studios. We
have had many clients whom have said they found us searching in the
UK Tattoo Studios site, so thank you."
Wilson Ink, Wickford, Essex , From September 2007

If you run a Studio and have thought about advertising on this site
DO IT NOW its well worth it"
Ralfy and Alicia, Ralfys Tattoos, Leicestershire, From August 2007

"We have had many new customers that have found us through your site .
We are a long established studio and have found that this is the way
people find studios these days"
Doctor Feelgoods Tattoo Studio, Poole, Dorset, From August 2007

I've been running this site for over 1 year now and I've never
received a bad comment from any studio.
Please view full versions and other testimonials on the site.

Thank You - uk tattoo studios.co.uk

Regards
Dave