Date:	Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:59:25 +0100
From:	"UK TATTOO STUDIOS" <info@...attoostudios.co.uk>
To:	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: TESTIMONIALS FROM UKTATTOOSTUDIOS.co.uk

"i have tattooed more new customers this summer holiday through youre
site than any other form of advertising"
bubba, mr bubbas tattoo studio, hants  From September 2007

"Just wanted to say how please we are we joined UK Tattoo Studios. We
have had many clients whom have said they found us searching in the
UK Tattoo Studios site, so thank you."
Wilson Ink, Wickford, Essex ,  From September 2007

"If you run a Studio and have thought about advertising on this site
DO IT NOW its well worth it"
Ralfy and Alicia, Ralfys Tattoos, Leicestershire, www.myspace.com/
ralfystattoos, From August 2007

"We have had many new customers that have found us through your site .
We are a long established studio and have found that this is the way
people find studios these days"
Doctor Feelgoods Tattoo Studio, Poole, Dorset, www.drfeelgoods.co.uk,
>From August 2007

"UK Tattoo Studios is a great web resource that sends me regular
business - and should be seen as an invaluable tool for any
professional tattoo artist"
Andy Potter, Inked Tattoo Studio, Dorset, www.inked-tattoostudio.co.
uk, From May 2007

"My new website and also advertising on your site has generated a
hell of a lot of extra customers to my business."
Dave Turner, "The Legend", The Picture Machine, Newcastle Upon Tyne,
www.picturemachinetattoos.co.uk,  From May 2007

"Over 50% of our customers come from our advert on uk tattoo studios,
advertising on the internet is way better than yellow pages".
Jay Hindmarsh, Studio 1, Cardiff, www.studio1tattoo.co.uk,  From
April 2007

"So far I have had £1200 worth of business from the site and rate the
service very high indeed!"
Philip Bradley, Rising Phoenix Tattoo UK, Bedfordshire, www.
risingphoenixtattoo.co.uk,  From March 2007

"I would wholeheartedly recommend this site to all fellow tattoo
studio owners!"
Sara, Holey Skin, Avon (Bristol), www.holeyskin.com,  From February
2007

"The only bad comment at this time i could make is that you don’t
have many other tattoo studios on!"
Michael Rose Tattoo Studio, Herts, www.protats.co.uk,  From February
2007

"This is one of the best sites for tattoo directories on the net!"
Logan, Logans Cave, West Midlands, www.logans-cave.co.uk,  From
February 2007

"Powerline Tattoo Supplies recommends advertising with UK Tattoo
Studios!"
Jimmy Starr, Powerline tattoo supplies, www.powerlinesupplies.co.uk,
>From January 2007

View full details at: