Date:	Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:49:29 +0300
From:	Cyrill Gorcunov <gorcunov@...il.com>
To:	Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh@...all.nl>
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: possible BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference
	at virtual address 00000000

[Udo van den Heuvel - Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 04:23:05PM +0100]
| Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:

| >> Sorry for not mentioning:
| >> 2.6.23.1
| > Hi Udo,
| > i'm not sure about the patch i supposing you to test but it could help
| > to locate it ;)
| > Could you try it and report me how it works?
|
| Yes I can!
| Thanks for the patch.
| But how can I reproduce the (possible) bug the easiest?
| It `just happened` during compiling.
| So I compile some more?
|
| Kind regards,
| Udo

Hi Udo,

yes i think that is the way we could catch it (i mean compiling everything
until bug happens ;) the patch i send you is quite stupid and based on my
feelings that we have problem with dcache but maybe i just wrong...
dunno...lets just try ;) and could you please send your config to me and
LKML too.

		Cyrill