Date:	Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:37:53 +0100
From:	Joerg Platte <lists@...sa.net>
To:	Fengguang Wu <wfg@...l.ustc.edu.cn>
Cc:	Peter Zijlstra <peterz@...radead.org>, Ingo Molnar <mingo@...e.hu>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: regression: 100% io-wait with 2.6.24-rcX

Am Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2008 schrieb Fengguang Wu:
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 03:30:46PM +0800, Fengguang Wu wrote:
> > Joerg,
> >
> > Can you try the attached patches? Thank you.
> > I cannot reliably reproduce the bug yet.
>
> Please ignore the first patch and only apply the two debugging
> patches. They will produce many printk messages. The output of
> `dmesg` will be enough for me.

Too late, I'm already compiling the kernel. But I have currently another
problem, because the iowait problem disappeared today after the regular
Debian update. I'll try to install the old package versions to make it show
up again. Maybe that helps to debug it.

Grüße,
Jörg

--
PGP Key: send mail with subject 'SEND PGP-KEY' PGP Key-ID: FD 4E 21 1D
PGP Fingerprint: 388A872AFC5649D3 BCEC65778BE0C605