Date:	Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:36:48 +1100
From:	Stephen Rothwell <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>
To:	linux-next@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: linux-next: Tree for Feb 29

Hi all,

I have created today's linux-next tree at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git.

You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
file in the source.  There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files
in the Next directory.  Between each merge, the tree was built with
allmodconfig for both powerpc and x86_64.

There were only two merge problems - notifications have been sent.

We are up to 39 trees, more are welcome (even if they are currently
empty).

Status of my local build tests is at
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/.  If maintainers want to
give advice about cross compilers/configs that work, we are always open
to add more builds.

Also, the linux-next tree is being build/boot tested by the guys at
test.kernel.org.  Thanks to them.

This tree include Willy's semaphore updates.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@...b.auug.org.au