Date:	Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:40:10 +0800
From:	"chah ieo" <anfgoczopd@...il.com>
To:	linus.mattisson@...ressen.se, linus.nystrom@....se,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel-digest@...ts.us.dell.com, linux-net@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Drop shipper of elec Ku5xN

Our Company official website http://www.lcdgood.com , contacts EMAIL
is  lcdgood@...mail.com  .

We sell all our products with the ex-factory price . We are a large
wholesaler who mainly sell electrical products ,such as digital
cameras, mobile phones, LCD, TV, Laptops,Motorcycles, Digital Video,
Mp4, GPS, PS3and so on. The quality of our products is highest, sale
service is perfect and price is reasonable and best the efficiency of
our shipping is very fast . We have our own warehouse and stores we
have clients all over the world and we have been received very high
praise from our customers.

Some products and price

NOKIA N95 8G 】  240 euros or 360 usd

Apple Iphone 16 GB ▲   220  euros or 330 usd

SHARP 65 inch LCD-TV  ● 610 euros or 915 usd

Apple MacBook Air 13.3  ⊕  1050 euros or 1575 usd

qEEnJxhnMEMynIn