Date:	Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:57:07 -0700
From:	"Sreen Tallam" <tallam.sreen@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Passing parameters from u-boot to kernel in 2.6.18

Hi All,

I am passing the bd_info structure from u-boot to bd_t (bd info)
structure of the kernel.

And within my platform_init, I am have the below line which assigns
the u-boot parameter to the bd structure.
Will this be enough ..

memcpy(&bd, (bd_t *)r3, sizeof(bd));

Reason is, I am not seeing the same values that I am passing from the
u-boot. Hence the question.

Is there any kernel hacking that I need to set or any thing that I may
need to be aware of?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sreen