Date:	Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:44:51 +0300
From:	Adrian Bunk <bunk@...nel.org>
To:	"Pallipadi, Venkatesh" <venkatesh.pallipadi@...el.com>
Cc:	"Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@...k.pl>,
	Soeren Sonnenburg <kernel@....de>,
	"Carlos R. Mafra" <crmafra2@...il.com>,
Subject: Re: [Bug #10117] 2.6.25-current-git sometimes hangs on boot -
	dual-core Sony Vaio

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 02:33:02PM -0700, Pallipadi, Venkatesh wrote:
> Last I heard from Soeren, this was not reproducable on 32 bit any more.

Soeren has confirmed this.

His bug (that was a 2.6.25 regression) seems to be fixed, and the bug is
therefore closed.

> All recent updates on #10117 from Carlos is on Core-2 Duo 64 bit. If the
> problem is still reproducable on 32 bit then probably having 2 bugzillas
> to track is fine with me.

#10117 seems to have comments about reported by at least 3 people other
than Soeren, and unless you are 100% sure these are for the same issue
each of them deserves an own bug.

Although it might sound like bureaucratic overkill having separate bugs
even for reports that might be for the same issue prevents situations
like we just had in #10117.

> Thanks,
> Venki

cu