Date:	Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:16:25 +0200
From:	Michal Simek <monstr@...nam.cz>
To:	Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de>
Cc:	Will Newton <will.newton@...il.com>,
	Linux Kernel list <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-arch@...r.kernel.org, git@...inx.com,
	microblaze-uclinux@...e.uq.edu.au
Subject: Re: [RFC] Introduce __ARCH_WANT_SYS_SYSFS

Hi Arnd and others,

I would like to fix syscalls in Microblaze repo. Can you give me a hint how to
do it?

I look at Blackfin arch and I compared files with microblaze. There are some
differences but not so much.
Can you tell me how to test it which syscall is necessary for platform.
I have never found any documentation about.

In my syscall_table.S (on some arch in entry.S) is one big jump table with
reference to syscalls. In unistd.h is definition.

Is there any convention which syscalls are use for all archs and which are
architecture specific?

Thanks for info,
Michal Simek