Date:	Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:53:57 +0100
From:	Richard <tuxbox.guru@...il.com>
To:	linux-acpi@...r.kernel.org
CC:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, Adam Belay <ambx1@....rr.com>,
	Adam M Belay <abelay@....edu>,
	Li Shaohua <shaohua.li@...el.com>,
	Matthieu Castet <castet.matthieu@...e.fr>,
	Thomas Renninger <trenn@...e.de>,
	Jaroslav Kysela <perex@...ex.cz>,
Subject: 2.6.25 pci=noacpi

Hi all,

Using an AMD Sempron notebook (HP Compaq 6715b) single processor
machine,  It shuts down during bootup when ACPI is fully enabled.  I
added pci=noacpi to the cmdline and it finally boots, but its extremely
slow...  (kdm times out with error saying it took too long to load and
disables graphical)

Dmesg doest show anything out of the ordinary, irq_stats only shows the
timer interrupts being incremented. (noirq also works, but same
behaviour) Can someone please offer me some pointers so I can fault find
this problem.

Thanks in advance
Richard