Date:	Thu, 8 May 2008 11:21:30 +1000
From:	Stephen Rothwell <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>
To:	linux-next@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	"John W. Linville" <linville@...driver.com>,
	Ingo Molnar <mingo@...e.hu>, Greg KH <greg@...ah.com>,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Sam Ravnborg <sam@...nborg.org>
Subject: linux-next: the purge :-)

Hi all,

Having published my expectations of what should be in linux-next, I am
no implementing what I think is what I said.  :-)

This is open to discussion (including suggestions about other trees).

The following trees are being excluded from today because I think that
they contain changes that:
	- have not been published/reviewed/tested sufficiently
	- are not currently intended for 2.6.26 or 2.6.27.
(not all reasons apply to all trees).  Please don't take offense, I am
just trying to obey my own guidelines.

ldp
x86_latest
sched_latest

Ingo, I assume that things will migrate from {x86,sched} latest to
for-akpm (for-next?) over time.  Greg, you might consider setting up a
subset (currently probably empty) of the ldp tree for drivers that are
readier for integration.

As an aside, the kbuild tree is still dropped for today since Sam is not
in a position to fix stuff until the weekend and the wireless tree is
dropped today because it can not be fetched.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@...b.auug.org.au