Date:	Sun, 11 May 2008 17:11:26 +1200
From:	Carlous Zenn <Carlous@....co.nz>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Loan Offer

CARLOUS-ZENN LOAN AGENCY
211 Woolwich New Road, London SE7 7AR
Tel: +44(0)7024044470
          +44(0)7024044473
Fax: +44(0)8709743006
20 mission Rd, Benin city, Edo state,311115,Nigeria
Tel: +2348068374755

Dear potential customer,
I am Mr. Carlous Zenn and I am a registered and legitimate private lender and
have been in the field of finance for over twenty years.
Located in UK and branches in the heart Of Africa, Carlous Zenn Loan Agency is
devoted to providing long and short term loans to individuals in need
of a loan.
I  provide financial assistance a (Loans) at low-interest rate. I have
given out
loans to various people from different parts of the world to help them solve
their problems. I also give loans to help any organization or corporate bodies
and also for people who want to start their own business or already have a
business and you need an extension, I can help you get the loan.
    I do not care about their financial situation, or if you have been turned
down by your bank, all are concerned about their financial freedom.
The process of loan application is also fast and once the loan is approved can
get the loan amount in the shortest possible time.
Even if you have no collateral to present, you can still apply for the  loan..
The loan are of low interest rate of 3% PA
My terms are mild and the procurement process is fast.
Best wishes as you proceed in this application.
For more details on how to apply for this loan, please contact the application
section of oue website with the following details:
email: carlousloans@...oo.com
UK Tel: +44(0)7024044470
Fax: +44(0)8709743006
Nig. Tel: +2348068374755