Date:	Wed, 21 May 2008 07:45:59 +0200
From:	Javier Herrero <jherrero@...istemas.es>
To:	Russell King <rmk+lkml@....linux.org.uk>
CC:	Linux Kernel List <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Alan Cox <alan@...rguk.ukuu.org.uk>,
	Bryan Wu <cooloney@...nel.org>
Subject: Re: b4aa54d951d38d7a989d6b6385494ef5ea7371d7 breaks some serial configurations

Perhaps then, at least for now, in order to quickly restore the
functionality of the driver with other platforms and to continue having
the 8250 support in the blackfin, would be to apply this patch, that is
a bit ugly but at least only affects to blackfin platforms using
8250-class uarts :)

Regards,

Javier