Date:	Wed, 28 May 2008 00:08:03 +0200
From:	"Miss. Joysin Plany" <jyplany3@...il.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hi !

Hi Dear
 Hello nice to reach you..! How are you doing hope you are doing pretty good.I am Joysin Plany, Female of 27 year of age from florida in the United State of America, I work in a non governmental organization.
Well this might come to you as a
matter of chance.
Be put into awearness of the fact the YMCA will be embacking on a project of  millions of dollars this year, and it would be an open doors for the people expecially ouside the usa.
Moreover, the YMCA organizing committe  are interest to work also with extenal candidates outside the usa. You will have to come to the usa for a two months training before the commencement of the
project in the month of october 2008.
However if you wish us to know better and to know more of the above, kindly reach me back by reply.
Bye for now and remain in touch
Joysin.