Date:	Sat, 31 May 2008 06:19:23 -0600
From:	Motorola Email Promotions 2008 <moto@...e.net>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Winner

MOTOROLA EMAIL PROMOTIONS 2008
52 Chiswell Street, The City,
London, EC1Y 4SD, United Kingdom
Ticket No: 45397
Batch No: MOTO/2787/334/944/08
Serial No: 43624

    Congratulations to you, from the MEGA JACKPOT
held by Motorola company World wide few days ago
your email address attached with
ticket number: 45397
with Serial number 6525/06 and draw number 6
Meaning you have been approved to claim the
sum of £400,000 (Four hundred thousand pound) .
We want to inform you that we are bringing this
opportunity to you as a result of the high profit that
Motorola Company have made over last year and we also want
people to know more about our products. You are advice to
get back to us with the bellow information for proper
verification.

Full Name:___________________________________
Mailing address:_______________________________
Permanent house address:___________________
Country of resident:____________________________
Phone Number:_____________________________
Fax Number:_______________________________
Winning Email:______________
Age:______________
Occupation:______________
Next Of Kin:___________________________

Once the above information has been
received then we shall process your winning
prize (£400,000) attach to the
Batch No: MOTO/2787/334/944/08 for the immediate delivery
to you. Once more all the member of Motorola company say
congratulation
to you.For more information.
Contact us with the below information.

Mr Roland Peter,