Date:	Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:55:26 +0800
From:	"Bob Zhang" <zhanglinbao@...il.com>
To:	"Jared Hulbert" <jaredeh@...il.com>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Does anyone run AXFS in 2.4 version of kernel ? I am trying my best to apply AXFS patches into 2.4.18

Hi Jared Hulbert ,

What a pity that I found few document execept axfs code.
Although we can read the source code to get all things that we want to
know as a programmer, a good document is helpfull for understanding
the source code.

I am debugging the AXFS code and researching its implement , I think a
good document is very precious ,but there is no such .

Could you mind please introuducing your architecture design ? Detailed
info will be welcomed .

For example , ext2 file system , we will get a ext2 file system
specification, such as super block , and how to organize the
structures of ext2 , Would you mind please introducing these related
info ?

By the way , have you managed the AXFS specification ? if yes ,many
programmer will join the AXFS group .

Best Regards,
Bob