Date:	Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:12:03 -0400
From:	"Ryan Hope" <rmh3093@...il.com>
To:	"Nick Piggin" <nickpiggin@...oo.com.au>
Cc:	paulmck@...ux.vnet.ibm.com,
	"Peter Zijlstra" <peterz@...radead.org>, linux-mm@...r.kernel.org,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [BUG] Lockless patches cause hardlock under heavy IO

Well i tried to run pure -mm this weekend, it locked as soon as I got
into gnome so I applied a couple of the bug fixes from lkml and -mm
seems to be running stable now. I cant seem to get it to hard lock
now, at least not doing the simple stuff that was causing it to hard
lock on my other patchset, either the lockless patches expose some bug
that in -rc6 or lockless requires some other patches further up in the
-mm series file.