Date:	Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:25:32 +0800
From:	gshan <gshan@...atel-lucent.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: PCI device memory bar access issue

There has one MV64460 on my board, which contains 2 PCI buses: PCI0 and
PCI1.
PCI0 contains a transparent bridge. A PCI device locates behind the
transparent
bridge. The PCI device has 2 memory bars. When I read on memory bar0, it
returns
correct data. However, 0xffffffff returns from memory bar1.

I dump config space of the PCI device and find everything seems ok.

PCI_VENDOR_ID:       0x000010ee
PCI_DEVICE_ID:       0x00000300
PCI_COMMAND:         0x00000086
PCI_STATUS:          0x00000a00