Date:	Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:44:57 -0700
From:	"Nicholas A. Bellinger" <nab@...ux-iscsi.org>
To:	Jerome Martin <tramjoe.merin@...il.com>
Cc:	Ming Zhang <blackmagic02881@...il.com>,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-scsi <linux-scsi@...r.kernel.org>,
	"Linux-iSCSI.org Target Dev"
	<linux-iscsi-target-dev@...glegroups.com>,
	Open iSCSI <open-iscsi@...glegroups.com>,
	OpenFabrics-General <general@...ts.openfabrics.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] - VHACS-VM x86_64 Alpha Preview - FOLLOWUP

Greetings all,

Just a quick couple of updates since the VHACS-VM announcement (which
happened to be a day after after v2.6.26. ;):

I) The two VHACS-VM x86_64 images, have been split into 2 compressed
~300 MB images (for the running demo), and a 800 MB BUILD .vmdk disk
image containing the source for VHACS v0.8.15.  The three archives can
be found at the same location:

http://linux-iscsi.org/builds/VHACS-VM/x86_64/vmware6/

II) lio-core-2.6.git has been updated to v2.6.26 and loaded successfully
on 32-bit x86 VM.  Only a very minor change to get things compiled on
v2.6.26.  Please see

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/nab/lio-core-2.6.git;a=summary

for more information.

III) VHACS-VM has now successfully been able to handle node failures and
restart failed cluster resource allocations (RA) on the active node,
across multiple platforms using x86_64 hardware virtualization.  :-)

Lots of things going on this week.  More to come soon.  Please keep
checking the http://Linux-iSCSI.org site for the latest information.

Many thanks for your most valuable of time,

--nab