Date:	Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:36:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:	"CHADHA,VINEET" <vineet@....edu>
To:	Nick Piggin <nickpiggin@...oo.com.au>,
	"CHADHA,VINEET" <vineet@....edu>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: TLB evaluation for Linux

Thanks Nick.

A PhD dissertation to study scalability of micro-kernels can be
found :

http://l4ka.org/publications/2005/uhlig_phd-thesis_scalability.pdf

An example of study I would like to do through Full system
simulator is in Figure 4.11.

Regarding TLB flushing modifications, I will get back to you (and
mailing list) after I get a better understanding of source code.

Regards,
Vineet