Date:	Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:40:34 +0200
From:	Denis Joseph Barrow <D.Barow@...ion.com>
To:	Jason Wessel <jason.wessel@...driver.com>
CC:	"Amit S. Kale" <amitkale@...syssoft.com>,
	Tom Rini <trini@...nel.crashing.org>,
	David Grothe <dave@...m.com>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: getting false SIGTRAP breakpoints in kernel i.e. kernel hung
 unless gdb remotely attached on x86 & cont is issued

Hi Jason,
Just to be complete the kernel config might be useful in reproducing the bug.
I'm running Ubuntu 8.04 - the Hardy Heron - released in April 2008.

--
best regards,
D.J. Barrow

View attachment "config-2.6.27-rc4" of type "text/plain" (89014 bytes)