Date:	Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:18:45 -0700
From:	"Justin P. Mattock" <justinmattock@...il.com>
To:	Bjorn Helgaas <bjorn.helgaas@...com>
	Yinghai Lu <yhlu.kernel@...il.com>,
	Chris Snook <csnook@...hat.com>,
	April Tsui <aprilla@...il.com>,
	David Brownell <dbrownell@...rs.sourceforge.net>,
	Linux-usb <linux-usb@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [19.666764] Disabling IRQ #23

 From what I remember this started around 2.6.27-rc1(I.g. Seeing this
message during bootup), with having issues With ift-load probably
around 2.6.26-rc1(should of done an upgrade then,but never got around
to it), as for this being a regression? I guess; if this was happening
with 2.6.26 and other previous kernels.
  As for my situation I've rebooted again a few times with
Not receiving this message. As for the issue being fixed? Not sure,
one side of me says yes it is due to not having the kernel report any
problems, but then there's the side that agrees with what you had
said. maybe the problem doesn't happen with different user-space
tools, doesn't mean the kernels problem is fixed.

justin P. Mattock