Date:	Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:29:46 +0100
From:	"Mr. Vicent Cole" <vicoleesq@...firm.net>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Read and Respond.

FINANCIAL CONSULTANT AND ESTATE VALUERS.
Rue de seme 1054 Akpakpa Cotonou,
Republic Du Benin.
Email: vicoleesq@...mail.fr

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Vicent Cole a lawyer and Financial Consultant, I have a
client who is under-aged and willing to invest his inheritance in your
company or country on a partnership basis.Sequel to this he has asked
me to look for and recommend a reputable and reliable person/company
who can conveniently and sincerely be in Partnership with him since I
am his personal attorney and adviser.We shall be obliged to explain to
you into details once we have a favorable response from you about the
investment intent. I do apologize for intruding into your privacy
without any prior notification, please accept our apologies. However,if
you are interested in our request kindly contact me via email
(vicoleesq@...mail.fr) for further details on how to proceed. Looking
forward to your swift response.

Yours Faithfully, Mr. Vicent Cole(Esq)