Date:	Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:20:22 +0800
From:	Jennifer Long <wnwadeonlnbz@...bit.pl>
To:	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Fastest Way to Make Money. Proven DataEntry Job TODAY!

Hi!

Heres the data entry system,a proven system to many online
workers worldwide...

How to work it out?Just take your time whenever you want as
long as you want..Your earnings base on how you take your
time by spending it per day,because many companies spent
advertising online,and these companies are eager to share
with you...

www.Zazz.pl/hugepay

Remember,you will earn $200+ to $500 per day,or depends the trasaction
you made..The more income you recieve...

It doesnt need any experience because we provide you a complete
step by step guide to help you get started!just have your computer
and access to internet..

Grab now!Be one of those people who have change their lifestyle...
Visit the link below: www.Zazz.pl/hugepay

Regards,
Jennifer Long
www.Zazz.pl/hugepay