Date:	Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:37:49 -0500
From:	"John W. Linville" <linville@...driver.com>
To:	Tomas Winkler <tomasw@...il.com>
Cc:	davem@...emloft.net, linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org,
	netdev@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	sfr@...b.auug.org.au
Subject: Re: pull request: wireless-2.6 2008-11-18

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:55:15PM +0200, Tomas Winkler wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:53 PM, John W. Linville
> <linville@...driver.com> wrote:

> > Now, if you could put as much energy into fixing these issues as you
> > are putting into arguing with me or anyone else contradicting you...
>
> I'm not a yes man and if I think differently I say so. It's legitimate
> to have another opinion and I'm really trying to keep it technical and
> I'm not ashamed to say if I'm wrong, but you people are so hostile
> from some unknown reason I just hope somebody in anthropology is
> making his doctoral thesis of it to explain it to me.

Of course!  You are right and all the rest of us are wrong.  How could
I have been so stupid?  Thank you for being so easy to work with
while the rest of us are being so difficult.

Are you done?

John
--
John W. Linville		Linux should be at the core
linville@...driver.com			of your literate lifestyle.